The Spring Nursery Survey is conducted in collaboration with the UC Master Gardener Program and other groups to gather information about the retail market for invasive plants in California. Participation is easy, educational, and fun. PlantRight will be conducting the nursery survey in Spring 2021 with safety protocols in place.
To register to volunteer:
- Create an Account (View “How To” Video)
- RSVP for your region on your My PlantRight page
- Watch the training video (available after you RSVP)
- Pass survey quiz (available after you RSVP)
To conduct survey volunteers will:
- Sign up to survey a store in their area (stores will be available to “claim” on Monday March 8th @ noon)
- Download required survey materials from your My PlantRight page
- Visit the store (safely) and record information about any invasive plants sold there
- Submit the information and photos to PlantRight through the website
For specific questions about our annual survey and how to get involved, please email us at email@example.com.