The Spring Nursery Survey is conducted in collaboration with the UC Master Gardener Program and other groups to gather information about the retail market for invasive plants in California. Participation is easy, educational, and fun. PlantRight will not be conducting a nursery survey in 2019.
- View an online presentation
- Sign up to survey a store in their area
- Download required survey materials
- Visit the store and record information about any invasive plants sold there
- Submit the information and photos to PlantRight
For specific questions about our annual survey and how to get involved, please email us at PlantRight@suscon.org.